When it’s come to marriage and relationship satisfaction, sciences do have some interesting things to offer. Thanks to our friends at Happify, they make a beautiful infographic about the science behind a happy relationship.
Everyone dreams of a healthy and happy relationship. But in order to achieve that dream, it requires something more than love. A happy relationship is challenging, confusing, but at the same time, it’s rewarding and exhilarating.
After a few years of being together, you must realize that something has changed. As an example, did things stay hot in the bedroom? When is the last time you’re going to date your partner? Did you rarely talk to your partner nowadays?
Read Next: How to keep your relationship strong.
Almost every couples face the same problem. Relationships can get so complicated, both partners have their own emotional, physical, and sexual needs. So here are some important points the scientist found out about people in a happy relationship:
- A happy couple talks more. They spend more than 5 hours per week being together and talking.
- They show appreciation to each other for something big and small. And they do something nice for their partner
- They find time for intimacy. The happiest couples have sex at least once a week. According to the research, having sex once a week makes people 44% more likely to have a positive feeling.
- A happy couple loves experiences new things together. By doing this they feeling more loving and supportive towards one another, and more satisfied with their marriage.
- A happy marriage is worth an additional $105,000 a year in terms of life satisfaction.
- A happy couple shows enthusiasm and celebrates their partner GOOD news.
- 200+ Engaging Long Distance Relationship Questions To Keep The Conversation Flowing - February 17, 2021
- Common Long Distance Relationship Problems That You Need To Avoid - January 21, 2021
- How To Know When To Let Go of Someone You Love - June 8, 2020